A Construction Geeks Thoughts on the building trades, products and projects.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pre IBS 2010


Sorry for taking so long to post again. No excuse, just didn't do it.

I am getting ready to head to Las Vegas for the 2010 International Builders Show. This will be my second time going to IBS, and I am psyched!!! I am going with our Contractor Sales Manager and our other Outside Sales Rep, and we are planning on working to find the next big thing that will grow our business. I am also going to try and bring product news to you on Trowel and Hammer. In addition, this is the single largest gathering of builders in the world, and I am looking to get as many opinions and ideas from the construction community as possible. Expect product info posts this week, and at least one post based on Fridays keynote speaker, Dan Heath, coauthor of Made to Stick. This book is one of the best examinations of how and why some ideas gain acceptance and others die regardless of their merit.

Please follow me at @JustinEllisNM for regular tweets from IBS, and if anyone is planning on being there, pleas DM me or email me and we should try to meet up.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Roswell, NM, United States

What's influencing me.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog